Monday, 4 August 2008

another busy day


just took my granddaughter home, she is now walking round unaided but still prefers to crawl, texted her dad to tell him that in her chatters she goes "bugger bugger" well thats what it sounds like lol he said "well stop swearing in front of her" he knows full well i never swear in front of children,

here is my first use off ickle pickles monkey stamp range, i was going to use two trees but emma nabbed the images and decided what went where and has used it for a freind. hopefully i will get some craft time today as i have a paper piecing and a teddy in pocket to do for another group im in and the tutorials were put up last weekend, got daft housework to do first though, its gone really dark here at mo and heavy rain hitting the windows, hope it clears soon as im off to b+q to see if i can get some garden bargains lol

5 comments:

Jilly said...

Great start to a blog Tracey. Love what you have done with the stamps

Emma said...

Those stamps are so cute. Love it. x

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Wow, I't's brilliant Tracy and well done to Emma too. I hope her friend likes it :) So great to finally see what started out as a slightly drunken influenced sketch turned into stamps and being used for fab cards. Looking forward to seeing what else you make :)

Leanne said...

Great blog Tracey - love the stamp work!

Just to let you know that I have changed the date of my blog candy, its now finishing this Sunday 7th September at 8pm - thanks for entering!

Jane said...

Love the monkey card! I have not long started my own blog, its daunting at first but getting the hang of it.

Jane (www.janecards.blogspot.com)