Hello Tracy , im doing the blog hop thing on TC lol and your blog is not boring. I love blogs that are more personal. I have a few blogs lol it must be the multi personality in me hehehe Hugs June x
i am a 46 year old mum off four two boys 27 26 two girls 14 13
i have two grandchildren 1 boy 1 girl and 2 step grandsons 16 and 11
i work in a school kitchen a high school at that got a dining room that looks like it belongs in america with six plasma tvs
3 comments:
Thank you Tracy,
It is the first blog candy I havr done and very new to blogging too so I think this must be right
ANita
YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
not sure how to do this as never done before but please look here
http://www.trimcraft.co.uk/blog/nuttynora/
Hello Tracy , im doing the blog hop thing on TC lol and your blog is not boring. I love blogs that are more personal. I have a few blogs lol it must be the multi personality in me hehehe
Hugs June x
Post a Comment