today is a really cold gloomy day, at moment my washer is on its third load and dryer on second load. girls decided to have a play outside using a wheeled thinymajig you use to move heavy stuff, (gone braindead) so im hearing loads of shrieks and squeals.
today im trying something new for me lol
im attempting to make my own yogurt without a yogurt maker but using a thermos flask. will know around 8 or midnigt if i have achieved it or not lol.
well chicken in oven got a lovely pile of ironing awaiting me so i better get on tara for now lol
Week 853 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista
4 days ago




1 comment:
Hi Tracy!I thought I'd leave a comment! I love the look of those yummy cakes!! One of my followers gave me the name of the 'background' I'm using I think it was called 'Delightful dots'
(((Lyn)))
spyder.
Post a Comment