Tuesday, 3 March 2009

new baby card


got the news on sunday that my supervisor at work had became a grandma again so i made her this card to celebrate the new arrival, ashamedly i have to admit i got the idea from another blog but i made it in my style lol,


3 comments:

rozzyb said...

beautiful card Tracy. thanks for leaving a comment on mine. You may have got it mixed up with teh crad before.... i used the sam erange of card from the DCWV Nana's Nursery range... I bought it in the Mat Stack, so I have plently lol!
Baby cards are good to make, I just love all the pastel colours.
hugs rozzy xx

Max said...

Awww ... how sweet.
Most of us get our ideas and inspiration from elsewhere and adapt them to our own style, so nothing to be ashamed about Tracy.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Liz said...

Thats lovely Tracy

really like it thats for joining my blog will add my name to yours

liz x