Love the fairy art blog header. Just wanted to say I only found your site today and it’s really cool. You’ve been very busy and have so many good ideas. Your creations are really cute. I write a London based crafty e-zine and blog named Extremely Crafty Ideas at http://extremelycrafty.blogspot.com/ Would love to hear what you think. You and some of the other card crafters I’ve recently found have inspired me to write an upcoming card craft e-zine!
Thank you for becoming a follower of my Extremely Crafty blog. I love Tigger. Absolutely adorable. I love little sleeping kitten faces. You did such a good thing by taking him in.
Hello Tracy, hope you're well. If you haven’t had a chance to check out my blog recently, I wanted to let all my followers know that I’m embarking on a new challenge.
Extremely Crafty is calling all crafters to unite against childhood cancer as part of our Craft Against Cancer challenge for the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.
Help by doing what you love – crafting and we would love to tell the world about your efforts. We’ll post on our Fundraiser page your photo and link back to your blog or website.
Read more at http://www.extremelycrafty.co.uk/Craft4cancer.html
i am a 46 year old mum off four two boys 27 26 two girls 14 13
i have two grandchildren 1 boy 1 girl and 2 step grandsons 16 and 11
i work in a school kitchen a high school at that got a dining room that looks like it belongs in america with six plasma tvs
5 comments:
Thanks for this will be in touch shortly with lucky few winners, and images of what I will be sending out
Love the fairy art blog header. Just wanted to say I only found your site today and it’s really cool. You’ve been very busy and have so many good ideas. Your creations are really cute. I write a London based crafty e-zine and blog named Extremely Crafty Ideas at http://extremelycrafty.blogspot.com/ Would love to hear what you think. You and some of the other card crafters I’ve recently found have inspired me to write an upcoming card craft e-zine!
Thank you for becoming a follower of my Extremely Crafty blog. I love Tigger. Absolutely adorable. I love little sleeping kitten faces. You did such a good thing by taking him in.
Hi Tracy,
Have a look at my blog as you will find something there left for you.
I will also have a look at this link you have left.
Love,
Jo.
Hello Tracy, hope you're well. If you haven’t had a chance to check out my blog recently, I wanted to let all my followers know that I’m embarking on a new challenge.
Extremely Crafty is calling all crafters to unite against childhood cancer as part of our Craft Against Cancer challenge for the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.
Help by doing what you love – crafting and we would love to tell the world about your efforts. We’ll post on our Fundraiser page your photo and link back to your blog or website.
Read more at http://www.extremelycrafty.co.uk/Craft4cancer.html
Best wishes, Tracy! Michele x
Post a Comment