Friday, 21 August 2009

awww this was taken yesterday after both our kittens
went to the vets to be neutered.
this one is silva and we hunted the house for him after we spotted he wasnt on the chair he had been sleeping on, panic stations , anyway as you can see we found him in the bathroom sink , when i first walked in he was curled in a tight ball, by time i ad got the camera he had woke and was stretching lolPosted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I laughed when I saw your picture of Silva in the sink, when I lived in Rhodes I had 2 cats called George and Milly (short for Mildred) and Milly loved to sleep in the bathroom sink! She would sit outside the door and howl until she was allowed in - she was a funny old thing and also used to love chasing the bubbles around the shower plug!!
Thanks for the memory
Hayley xx

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet, good idea to make a card out of it too :D