Wednesday, 15 April 2009

lazy day (i wish)

thought i could have a lazy day today huh not a chance, although im not dressed, doing that after posting this, tried to watch this morning and heard nothing but emmas phone constantly going off then "can a freind come round, can we go swimming," then my phone goes "can you have two grankids while we go shopping?" from son, supposed to be only for a hour (i bet not )
oh well suppose i better get dressed and feed the tribe. dont know whats happened to the weather either its freezing dull and windy a great day not

2 comments:

Trimgym said...

Hope you enjoy having them over. I just took my 4 kids to the cinema and then food shopping. Would have loved not doing the last, but we need to eat.

Love,

Jo.

Liz said...

Hi Trace welcome to my world thats me too never any peace lol Just looking at your profile I was a cook too I like the same books tho I would add catherine cookson to my faves as well there was something else the same can't remember what you are not by any chance a Taurus are you lol
be back later hope your lasy day gets quieter and u get some peace

liz x