hi all. firstly im terribly sorry that my blogs have been neglected, didnt realise how much time had elapsed, since packing my stuff up for the house refurb my crafting has been none existant. thats about to changeeven if i only get to make 1 item a month, im determined to put aside 1 night a week to do some crafting, starting with my christmas cards. they will be coming down in a bit so those im not keeping will be used to recycle make other cards with, gift tags and such, and the backs as said on another blog used as scrap for shopping list, im forever needing to do list for my on line shopping then promptly do it from memory and forget the most important item.
so this week before im still off work im going blog hopping so you may suddenly see a message from me lol. im looking forward to catching up. xxxx
Week 853 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista
4 days ago




2 comments:
Hi Tracy, thanks for your comment on my blog. It is nice to know that I have inspired you. I have seen an article about paper bag books in a magazine today, so I am thinking of expanding my New Year plan to include one of those. I have some patterned bags that I can use. Enjoy your blog hop and good luck with those lists :-)
Marie x
Hi Tracey, nice to see you "around" again. Hope you and the family had a wonderful time at Christmas.
I have spent most of today crafting and it was wonderful, but back to work for me tomorrow!!!
Sylvia xx
Post a Comment